Memovie and/or its subsidiaries (hereinafter “we/our” or “Memovie”), undertake to protect and respect your privacy
(hereinafter “you/your”). To obtain the name and address of the subsidiaries that are responsible locally for
processing your data, email us at email@example.com.
prospects, job applicants, partners and suppliers, which we collect, or which you provide to us (for example by
visiting our website or using our software (the “website” filing a contact form on the website, using the online chat
on the website, contacting us on facebook, linkedin). Please read the following carefully to understand how we will
use your information.
Our Policy informs you about :
- The identity of the entity responsible for processing
- How we collect your information
- The information we collect
- How your information is used
- The legal basis
- The disclosure of your information
- The transfer of your information
- Your rights
- The security of the information collected
- The retention of your information
- Third-party websites
- Consent for the collection and use of your information – changes to our Policy
- How to contact us
1.The identity of the entity responsible for processing
The entity responsible for processing your personal data is MEMOVIE SA, registered with the Carrefour Bank for
Enterprises under number BE 0536.314.978
If you have any questions or requests regarding our Policy or the way we process your data in general, please contact
us via section 14 below.
2.How we collect your information
Depending on the nature of the relationship you have with Memovie, we may collect your personal information in
various ways :
- When you visit our website.
- When you use our software.
- When you contact us directly by email, phone, post, message (instant messaging applications), via our website, or by
some other means.
We also collect information on third-party sites (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, etc.) when, for example, you give us an
opinion or comment about our products and services.
3.The information we collect
We collect and process the following data :
- Your personal identification data (surname(s), given name(s), email, phone number, date of birth, postal address,
country of residence, and optionally your passport number as part of a tax-free procedure) when you log in to our
software or when you use our website, file a contact form on the website, use the online chat on the website,
contacting us on facebook, linkedin or following a phone call.
- On each visit to our website and on each use of our software, we will automatically collect technical information,
including the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, the type and version of the browser, the
time-zone setting, the browser plugins’ type and versions, the operating system and platform, the device ID, etc.
- Your payment information (e.g. your bank card number).
- Information about you based on messages you post on our software or on third-party sites, or via comments/reviews,
or when you contact us by email, post, telephone or any other communication channel.
browse our website or our software and also allow us to improve it. For more information about cookies and why we use
5. How your information is used
In accordance with the legal basis explained in section 6 below, we use your information as follows :
- To process your use of our software and manage your relationship with Memovie in order to improve the management of
our relationship with you and keep track of your software use, particularly for maintenance service issues.
- To provide you with information about other services or softwares which we offer and which may be of interest to
- To verify and execute financial transactions related to your payments.
- To answer all your inquiries/questions when you intentionally communicate with us via instant messaging applications
(e.g. WhatsApp, Messenger or similar).
- To review and evaluate your application when you apply via our website, our software or a third-party site (e.g.
- To inform you of changes to our services.
- To fight against counterfeiting of Memovie softwares and products.
- For marketing purposes : to contact you, with your consent if necessary, in order to invite you to events, and to
offer you marketing content which is appropriate, personalised, and likely to interest you.
- To conduct market research/data analysis and identify customer profiles.
- To manage contracts and relationships with our suppliers and partners.
- For security purposes : we process your data to protect you and Memovie.
- To administer our website and our software and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis,
testing, research, and for statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our website, our software and social networks to ensure that content is presented in the most efficient
way for you and your computer/device.
- As part of our efforts to keep our website and our software secure and prevent fraud.
- To measure or understand the efficacy of the advertising and marketing campaigns we offer, and to provide you with
6.The legal basis
Your information is collected and processed on the following legal basis :
- Where it is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interests, provided that your fundamental rights and
freedoms are not affected (e.g. we use your information to establish your preferences in order better to customise our
product offerings, prevent fraud and secure our website).
- Where it is necessary for the execution of the contract concluded with you, e.g. as part of a contract for the
maintenance of the software, or a contract with a supplier or partner.
- Where it is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. as part of billing).
- Where you have given your consent for collection and processing, e.g. if you have given your express consent for
this purpose, we are likely to use your contact data (email, phone, postal address) to send you marketing
7.The disclosure of your information
For the purposes mentioned above, we may share your information with :
- our affiliated companies in the group;
- our commercial partners;
- the public authorities (including the judicial authorities and the police);
- banks and insurers;
- our professional advisers;
- our IT service providers;
- our providers of marketing services;
- providers of online payment services;
- providers of analysis and search engines which help us improve and optimise our website, such as Google
We will also disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances :
- In the event of the purchase or sale of a business or assets, we reserve the right to disclose your personal
information to the vendor or purchaser of the business or assets.
- During such transactions, if Memovie or all of its assets were to be purchased by a third party, the information
concerning its customers would be part of the assets transferred.
- Where we are required to disclose or share your information in order to comply with a legal obligation or to
protect the rights, property or security of Memovie, of our customers or of others. This includes the sharing of
information with public authorities (including the judicial authorities and the police) in the event of, for
example, a cyber incident.
- Where necessary to achieve one of the purposes described in section 5 of this Policy.
You have certain rights regarding the information we hold about you. You can exercise these rights by contacting us
(see details regarding contacts below) :
- You have the right to access the information we hold about you – in fact, we want you to be aware of the
information we hold about you, and we want to allow you to verify whether we process your information in accordance
with the applicable legislation relating to data protection.
- You have the right, under certain circumstances, to request restrictions on, or the termination of, the processing
of your information. Where processing is restricted, we will continue to store your data, but we will no longer use
- You have the right to request correction of your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right, under certain circumstances, to request the deletion of your information from our systems.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the national data protection authority about how we handle or process
- If our processing of your personal data is specifically based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that
consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw your consent for use of your data for direct marketing
- You have the right, under certain circumstances, to receive your data in a structured, commonly-used,
machine-readable and interoperable format so that you can reuse it for your own purposes in different services. For
example, if you want to work with another service provider, you can move your data easily and securely to your new
- You also have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing
Please note, however, that we may retain and use certain information for legal or administrative purposes (e.g.
For all the aforementioned requests, please send us an email with as subject “request regarding data protection” and
include a copy of your identity card or other proof of your identity (e.g. a driver’s licence) to help us prevent
unauthorised access by anyone to your information or its modification or deletion. We will respond as soon as
possible. If we require more than one month from receipt to respond to your request, we will keep you informed.
9. The security of the information collected
We have implemented a number of security measures on our website and on our software with the aim of preventing
unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, information collected and/or received. We have strived to create a secure
and reliable website. Please note however that the confidentiality of any communication or other material transmitted
to us or which we transmit to third parties via our website or by email cannot be guaranteed. We accept no
responsibility for the security of the information transmitted using these methods.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. When you receive (or choose) a password that allows
you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password.
We ask you not to share your passwords
10. The retention of your information
The information we collect is stored in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation. In no case will
your information be kept longer than is necessary to achieve the objectives set out in this Policy.
You will find below the list of objectives with the corresponding retention periods :
|Management of pre-contractual relations with potential customers (prospects).The retention period is 3 years from the
last action/reaction on the part of the person concerned.
|The retention period is 3 years from the last action/reaction on the part of the person concerned.
|To process your uses of our softwares and manage your relationship with Memovie in order to improve the management of
our relationship with you and keep track of your uses, especially for maintenance service issues.The retention period
is 10 years from your last purchase.
|The retention period is 10 years from your last purchase.
|To verify and execute financial transactions related to your payments.
||The retention period is 10 years from your last purchase.
|To answer all your inquiries/questions when you intentionally communicate with our sales consultants via instant messaging applications (e.g. WhatsApp, Messenger or similar).
||The retention period is 3 years from your last purchase.
|To review and evaluate your application when you apply via our website or a third-party site (e.g. LinkedIn).
||The retention period is 6 months from submission of your application.
|For marketing purposes
||The retention period is 5 years from the last action/reaction on the part of the person concerned.
|To conduct market research/data analysis and identify customer profiles.
||The retention period is from 3 to 10 years depending on the initial purpose for which the data was collected.
|To manage contracts and relationships with our suppliers and partners.
||The retention period is 10 years from the end of the contract with you.
Except if :
- the processing of your data is necessary in the context of actual or potential litigation (e.g. we need this
information to establish or defend rights), in which case we will keep your data until the end of such a dispute;
- retention is necessary to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations (e.g. for tax purposes), in
which case we will keep your information as long as is necessary to fulfil that obligation.
Our website or our software may, from time to time, include links to or from the websites of our networks of
partners, advertisers or subsidiaries. If you follow a link to one of these websites and/or applications, be aware
that such websites and/or applications have their own privacy policies over which we have no control. They are
therefore not the subject of this Policy and we decline all responsible for those policies. Please check such policies
before sending any information to such websites and/or applications.
12.Consent for the collection and use of your information – changes to our Policy
By using our website or our software, you acknowledge to having read the terms of this Policy and agree to the
collection and use of your information as indicated above.
We may change this Policy at any time, in particular to reflect any (potential) legislative or regulatory changes.
All changes we make to our Policy will be posted on our webpage https ://getshare.app/privacy-policy and, if
applicable, will be brought to your attention by email.
Please check the following webpage frequently https ://getshare.app/privacy-policyto follow updates or changes to our
Policy. Continued use of our website following the publication of these changes this Policy implies your acceptance of
This Policy was last updated on 07/01/2020
13.How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or queries regarding this Policy, you can write to the following address :